Cleveland Visa Attorney
Get Assistance From Our Immigration Firm Today - (888) 491-8770
In the United States, there are certain processes put in place to allow non-citizens to apply for a visa, which lets them visit or immigrate permanently. The process of obtaining a visa of any type is complex and can be very confusing if you are not familiar with immigration law. When you have experienced legal support on your side, the process becomes much simpler.
Reasons To Choose Our Firm
- We Have 50+ Years of Combined Legal Experience
- We Build Customized Legal Solutions
- We Offer Supportive Assistance & One-On-One Attention
- We Have Dedicated Our Practice to Immigration Law
How We Can Help
At Sintsirmas & Mueller Co. L.P.A., our Cleveland immigration attorneys and legal team have 50+ years of combined experience to serve you. We are highly knowledgeable about the laws and regulations involved in immigration law and can help you to navigate the visa application process. We can represent you in a way that can give you a high chance of success.
What Type of Visa Should I Apply For?
The type of visa which you should apply for, will depend on your circumstances. For example, if you are coming to this country to marry your fiancé, you might apply for a fiancé visa. If you are coming here to work or study, there are a number of other options.
Visas fall into two categories:
- Immigrant visas - Applicants who are interested in immigrating to the U.S. on a permanent basis will need to apply for an immigrant visa. This can be done through asylum, refugee status, family immigration, and employment-based immigration. This process is quite complex and involves a number of different steps.
- Nonimmigrant visas - Applicants who are interested in visiting the U.S. on a temporary basis for a specific reason will need to apply for a nonimmigrant visa. A few of the different types of nonimmigrant visas include family visas, investor visas, fiancé visas, temporary worker visas, student visas, and tourist visas.
Schedule a Case Consultation with Our Firm
Our knowledgeable Cleveland immigration lawyers are prepared to assist you in the process of applying for a visa. Whether you already know which visa category is appropriate. or you need our assistance to determine which one meets your needs, we are here to help.
We know that you may be separated from your family and feel stressed out about your situation. We are committed to helping you, once you become our client, to get through the process with as little stress and discomfort as possible. We serve the residents of Cleveland, Twinsburg, and throughout the entire United States.
Contact our team today and speak to one of our attorneys to find out how we can help your visa situation.