Family-Based Immigration Lawyer in Cleveland
Should You Hire a Family-Based Immigration Attorney?
Sintsirmas & Mueller Co. L.P.A. has over 50 years of experience helping families achieve the American Dream. With our one-on-one, supportive legal counsel, together we can help you find legal residency status and even guide your family on the path toward U.S. citizenship.
Eligibility Requirements for Family-Based Visas
The first step begins when a family member who is currently a U.S. Permanent Resident (in possession of a Green Card) or a citizen petitions to bring family members to the U.S.
These are the types of family-based visa petitions available to you:
Immediate Relative Immigrant Visas
- IR-1 Visa for spouses
- IR-2 Visas for unmarried children under age 21
- IR-3 Visas for children adopted outside the U.S.
- IR-4 Visas for immigrant children who will be adopted
- IR-5 Visas for parents of U.S. citizens or permanent residents
Family Preference Immigrant Visas
- First preference: Unmarried children of U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Second preference: Spouses, minor children, and children over age 21 of U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Third preference: Married children of U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Fourth preference: Brothers or sisters, as well as their minor children, of U.S. citizens or permanent residents
We offer a variety of solutions and offer counsel through every step of the process. Our North East Ohio immigration lawyers can help you with filing your petition, adjusting your status, or removing any conditions that may complicate the immigration process. Because of our extensive experience in handling a broad range of immigration matters, we can work out the right solution for you and your loved ones.
Our Cleveland Immigration Attorneys Can Help
Our clients come first. No matter what challenges you might be facing, we want to help you make sound, informed, and educated decisions through every step of the process. We can provide you with the resources and information you need for applying for a visa or helping your families find peace upon reaching American soil.