Call Us Today! 888.491.8770
We Can Help You Achieve Your American Dream Effective & tailored legal solutions for every case.

Cleveland Employment-Based Immigration Lawyer

Trust Our Experienced Immigration Attorneys in Cleveland and Twinsburg, OH

In pursuit of the American dream, individuals from all over the world come to the U.S. to seek employment. There are many different ways through which working individuals may obtain visas to work in the United States, depending on the type of occupation or skill. However, the process of obtaining these visas can sometimes be complicated, which is why it is so important to have an immigration lawyer on your side.

At Sintsirmas & Mueller Co. L.P.A., our lawyers can use their experience and vast knowledge of immigration law to help you obtain the green-card or work visa you require. With more than 50 years of successful legal work behind us, our firm is comfortable offering client support and one-on-one attention.

Call us at (888) 491-8770 to get started on your personalized legal solution.
We serve clients throughout the state of Ohio.

Temporary Work Visas

If you plan to work in the United States temporarily, we can help you obtain the following visas:

  • H Visas - The most common visa, H visas, can help immigrants with employer sponsors who are coming into the U.S. to work in specialty occupations.
  • L Visas - Managers, executives or specialized employees who plan to enter the U.S. to work at an affiliate or branch of their current company may use the L visa to do so.
  • O Visas - Certain individuals who have an extraordinary ability in the field of science, education, business, art, athletics, or film may be granted an O visa.
  • E Visas - The E visas are reserved for foreign nationals of U.S. treaty countries potentially looking to invest money into U.S. businesses or enter into a trade agreement.

There are specific requirements for each of these visas, which our firm can guide you through. Our knowledgeable lawyers can help determine which visa is best for you, how it can be obtained, and so on.

Immigrant Visas

Individuals who wish to work in the United States permanently will be looking to obtain work visas that will permit them to gain a permanent residence card, also called a green card. The U.S. government strictly enforces immigrant laws and only permits a set number of visas annually.

The types of immigrant visas we can help you obtain include:

  • EB-1 - Workers with extraordinary abilities in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics fields may apply for this visa. This may also include outstanding professors and researchers, as well as executives and transfers looking to transfer internationally.
  • EB-2 - Individuals with advanced degrees may qualify for EB-2 if they have progressive experience in their profession.
  • EB-3 - Skilled workers, professionals, and some other workers in unskilled positions may seek EB-3 visas.
  • EB-4 - EB-4 visas are reserved for special immigrants, which may include religions workers, juveniles, members of the U.S. Armed Forces, broadcasters, physicians, U.S. government employees, and various others.
  • EB-5 - The EB-5 visas are reserved for investors and entrepreneurs looking to invest in the U.S. and to create jobs.

If you are married and/or have children, we can also work with you to obtain immigrant visas for them when the circumstances allow. Contact Sintsirmas & Mueller Co. L.P.A. to discuss your employment-based immigration needs.

Reasons to Choose Us:

  • We Have Over 50 Years Of Combined Legal Experience

  • We Build Personalized Legal Solutions

  • We Offer Each Client Supportive & One-On-One Attention

  • We are members of The American Immigration Lawyers Association