Learn More About Sintsirmas & Mueller Co. L.P.A.
Put 50+ Years of Combined Experience on Your Side
At Sintsirmas & Mueller Co. L.P.A., it is our mission to help our clients find the answers and results they need when facing an immigration law issue. We provide detail-oriented, compassionate legal counsel throughout your legal representation.
Our Cleveland immigration lawyers operate in the utmost professionalism, always allowing our clients to ask questions and express any concerns that they may have regarding their case.
What sets our firm apart? We offer:
- Direct contact with an experienced immigration attorney from the beginning of your case to the end
- Regular follow ups with every client in order to ensure and facilitate open communication
- More than 50 years of collective experience
- First-hand knowledge and experience of immigration issues
- Our practice is limited exclusively to immigration law
- Personalized attention
- Strong attorney-client relationship
- We are members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
Our attorneys place a high level of attention to your case whether you are an individual or a business. When you contact our firm, you can trust that we break down the specifics of your case so you have a full understanding of what steps to take next. Whatever route we take to help you get through your immigration matter, you can expect us to be by your side at all times.
Our team has the experience and knowledge necessary to assist you with various visas including: H2B, H2A, H1A, H1B, J visas, F visas, investor visas, and marriage visas. We can also guide you in matters involving asylum and deportation or removal defense.
Get Started Today
We serve clients throughout Northeast Ohio and the entire United States, with the compassionate, reliable counsel necessary to protect you, your family, or your business. Through the use of extensive research, we find the strongest course of action to take in order to achieve the most favorable outcome possible.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and speak with one of our attorneys to get started on your case.