Filing for Green Cards

Green cards, also known as permanent residence cards, allow you to live in the U.S. permanently. You will be able to travel freely and petition to sponsor family members to come to the U.S. once you are a permanent resident alien. After you have obtained your green card, you will also be eligible to apply for citizenship.

If you are a permanent resident whose Form I-551 is going to expire soon or has already expired, you will need to apply for a green card. However, if you are outside of the U.S. and plan to return within the next year, but your green card will expire before you return, you will need to contact the nearest U.S. port of entry or consulate to check on your status and file for a renewal card once you have returned.

What are the Different Types of Green Cards?

Although there are a number of different green card options, they are typically available to:

Tell us the details of your unique situation during a case evaluation.

Our Knowledgeable Immigration Attorneys are Ready to Help

Regardless of your individual situation, you can count on our Cleveland immigration lawyers and team at Sintsirmas & Mueller Co. L.P.A. to provide you with our knowledge and resources to help you from start to finish. At our firm, we represent clients throughout Northeast Ohio and we understand how complex and overwhelming the process can be. If you have any questions, concerns, or need assistance with any immigration-related matters, turn to our team for our legal guidance. We serve the residents of Cleveland, Painesville, Westlake, Akron and surrounding areas.

To schedule your initial consultation, please give us a call today at (330) 423-0899!

Contact Sintsirmas & Mueller Co. L.P.A. Today

We Can Help You Achieve Your Immigration Goals

Send My Message